Is your dog displaying undesirable behaviors such as destructive behaviors or fear-aggression that are beyond basic training?
If you answer “yes”, then behavior consult is what you need.
During our initial consult (in-person or virtual), we will discuss the problem behavior(s) and the environment to determine the best approach to address it. Depends on the individual dog’s needs, a customized training plan will be provided to help you obtain necessary knowledge and skills to train and help your dog.
Behavior issues I can help with:
- Anxiety, Fear & Aggression behaviors: anxiety, fear-aggression (trembling, hiding under a chair, fear-biting, etc.), fearful of people/dogs/novelty objects/novelty environments
- Reactivity: leash reactivity, reactivity (barking, growling, lunging, chasing, etc.) towards people, dogs, noise, motorcycle, bicycle, skateboard
- Guarding: territorial aggression, resource guarding
- Separation Anxiety
- Puppy Management: potty training, mouthiness, chewing, socialization, jumping, digging
- Adolescent Management: pulling on leash, recall, impulse control, counter-surfing
- Other: digging, jumping, eating junks (Pica, Coprophagia)
Initial consult is $145 for a 90-minute with your choice of in-person plus travel or virtual (via Zoom, Meet) session.
Subsequent training is $90 for a 60-minute session plus travel.
Training packages are available.
Payment via check or cash is required prior to appointment.
*All fees are subject to change without prior notice. Travel fee is calculated at $1/mile exceeding a complimentary 40-mile round-trip basis.
Ready to book a consultation?
Contact us now.