Is your dog displaying undesirable behaviors such as destructive behaviors or fear-aggression that are beyond basic training?
If you answer “yes”, then behavior consult is what you need.
During our initial consult, we will discuss the problem behavior(s) and the environment to determine the best approach to address it. Depends on the individual dog’s needs, a customized training plan will be provided to help you obtain necessary knowledge and skills to train and help your dog.
Behavior issues I can help with:
- Anxiety, Fear & Aggression behaviors: anxiety, fear-aggression (trembling, hiding under a chair, fear-biting, etc.), fearful of people/dogs/novelty objects/novelty environments
- Reactivity: leash reactivity, reactivity (barking, growling, lunging, chasing, etc.) towards people, dogs, noise, motorcycle, bicycle, skateboard
- Guarding: territorial aggression, resource guarding
- Separation Anxiety
- Puppy Management: potty training, mouthiness, chewing, socialization, jumping, digging
- Adolescent Management: pulling on leash, recall, impulse control, counter-surfing
- Other: digging, jumping, eating junks (Pica, Coprophagia)
Initial consult is $145 for a 90-minute in-home session plus travel.
Subsequent training is $90 for a 60-minute session plus travel.
Training packages are available.
Payment via check or cash is required prior to appointment.
*All fees are subject to change without prior notice. Travel fee is calculated at $1/mile exceeding a complimentary 40-mile round-trip basis.
Ready to book a consultation?
Contact us now.