All new clients will start with an initial Behavior Consult to assess the dog’s behavioral problem(s) and to finalize a behavior modification training plan. This initial session runs for 60 minutes and we will discuss the why’s of the dog’s behaviors and how to best address the issues. A summary of the assessment and training plan will be provided three days after the session. Supplemental training materials may be provided if applicable.
Behavior issues I can help with:
- Anxiety, Fear & Aggression behaviors: anxiety, fear-aggression (trembling, hiding under a chair, fear-biting, etc.), fearful of people/dogs/novelty objects/novelty environments
- Reactivity: leash reactivity, reactivity (barking, growling, lunging, chasing, etc.) towards people, dogs, noise, motorcycle, bicycle, skateboard
- Guarding: territorial aggression, resource guarding
- Separation Anxiety
- Puppy Management: potty training, mouthiness, chewing, socialization, jumping, digging
- Adolescent Management: pulling on leash, recall, impulse control, counter-surfing
- Other: digging, jumping, eating junks (Pica, Coprophagia)
Ready to schedule a consultation?
Contact us now to learn more and schedule your first session.