Do you want to teach your dog basic good household manners, tricks, nosework and take the learning out and about?
If you answer “yes”, then private training is what you need.
In the first session, we will develop a training plan together that is tailored to you and your dog’s needs. Depending on the training goal, multiple sessions may be recommended.
Note: if your dog has behavioral issues such as being fearful or reactive (barking, lunging on leash, etc.), please refer to Behavior Consultation section.
I will teach you and your dog:
- Household Manners: sit, down, stand, settle, wait, leave it, touch, find it, stay, go to bed, park it
- Polite Greeting & Loose Leash Walking
- Attention & Recall Games
- Impulse Control: jumping, counter surfing, barking, digging
- Puppy Training & Socialization
- Crate Training
- Stunt Dog Performance (Read more about Stunt Dog)
- Nose work
Private training is $90 for a 60-minute with your choice of in-person plus travel or virtual (via Zoom, Meet) session.
Training packages are available.
Payment via check or cash is required prior to appointment.
*All fees are subject to change without prior notice. Travel fee is calculated at $1/mile exceeding a complimentary 40-mile round-trip basis.
Ready to book a training session?
Contact us now.