K9 Learning offers behavior consultation, private training, Service Dog coaching and test & evaluation on canine manners and tricks.
Our specialty is working with owners and their anxious, fear-aggressive dogs and provide coaching support to owner-trainers of mobility assistance dog and psychiatric service dog.
All new clients will start with an initial Behavior Consult to assess the dog’s behavioral problem(s) and to finalize a behavior modification training plan. This initial session runs for 60 minutes depending on the individual dog’s training needs. A summary of the assessment and training plan will be provided three days after the session. Supplemental training materials may be provided if applicable.
Once you have completed with initial consult, you will then sign up for Private training session which runs one hour (60 minutes) at your choice of location. Depending on your dog’s training needs and progress, different numbers of sessions will be recommended.
In-person sessions are provided in Marin. Clients reside at other locations will participate in a virtual training session via Zoom.
When you start working with K9 Learning, it is recommended to book at least 2 sessions (1 initial consult + 1 follow-up session) to ensure you and your dog are on the right path for achieving your training goal. Training packages are available.
- Behavior consult: 60 minutes per session, depending on dog’s behavior issues
- Private training session: 60 minutes per session; training packages available
- Travel fee may apply for locations 20+ miles away from Novato
- Support: all sessions include email/text support during the time we work together; if you have multi-session package, email/text support is provided till 2 weeks after your last session
K9 Learning also provides evaluation on the following:
- AKC CGC/CGCA/CGCU Test
- AKC Trick Test (both in-person or virtual)
- Do More With Your Dog Trick Evaluation (both in-person or virtual)
Contact us now to learn more and book your first session!