We provide consultation and training from basic house manners to behavioral issues such as resource guarding, anxiety or fear-aggression, and anything in between. Our specialty is working with anxious, fear-aggressive dogs.
All new clients will start with an initial Behavior Consult to assess the dog’s behavioral problem(s) and to finalize a behavior modification training plan. This initial session runs from 60-90 minutes depending on the individual dog’s training needs. A summary of the assessment and training plan will be provided three days after the session. Supplemental training materials may be provided if applicable.
Subsequent training session runs one hour (60 minutes). Depending on your dog’s training needs and progress, different numbers of sessions will be recommended.
When you start working with K9 Learning, it is recommended to book at least 2 sessions (1 initial consult + 1 follow-up session) to ensure you and your dog are on the right path for achieving your training goal. Training packages are available.
- Behavior consult: 60-90 minutes per session, depending on dog’s behavior issues
- Subsequent training session: 60 minutes per session; training packages available
- Travel fee may apply for locations 20+ miles away from San Anselmo
- Support: all sessions include email/text support during the time we work together; if you have multi-session package, email/text support is provided till 2 weeks after your last session
K9 Learning also provides evaluation tests for the following:
- AKC CGC Test
- AKC Trick Test (both in-person or virtual)
- Do More With Your Dog Trick Evaluation (both in-person or virtual)
Contact us now to learn more and book your first session!